BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Finding the cure for glitter rash one vampire at a time...

Saturday, October 9, 2010

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!

Hey folks!  That's right-- the book releases today.  Go on over to Sugar and Spice Press and get your copy.  You can download it right to your computer in PDF or a number of eReader devices.  Or if you're more advanced, you can put it right there on you cell phone so you can read smut at work while no one is looking.  C'mon.... you know you want to.  All the cool kids are buying it....

By the way... I know there's no acknowledgements in the book, but I just wanted to thank a few people here in public so they know I love them.......  Tally, you are, as always, a constant source of inspiration for both the good guys and the bad.  Hey... the bad guys do the best smut.  Jayel and Sarah-- my sisters and best friends-- you've always been there for me and let me be the baby sister and I really appreciate it.  Susan-- my BEASTIE.  Your constant support and venting sessions and venti coffees have made my whole life better.  Thanks sweets!  Amy-- my redheaded vixen-- you're always there pushing me and telling me how awesome I am and I really need that.  Thanks for your help every step of the way, Grammatica.  Dahlia-- You have inspired me more than you can ever know.  Without you, I'd probably still be writing fan fiction.  Brie-- the world's most awesome editor.  Thanks for putting up with me and guiding me in the right direction, even when I fought you.  Last but not least, Mia, Lana and Wham, my SL faves-- you guys have been there in the middle of the night when I was crying over edits or worrying that no one would ever read this book and you put up with it every time.  Thanks for being my virtual shoulders.

OK.. now.. that's out of the way... I'm sure I forgot some people and if I did... I'm really sorry.  There's been so many that have made a mark on my life... it would be hard to remember them all in print.

2 comments:

Marcia Colette said...

Wow! I love that cover. Okay, gotta go get my copy. :-) CONGRATS on the release, girlfriend.

Lexxx said...

Thanks Marcia!!! I hope its as much fun as I think it is!