BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Finding the cure for glitter rash one vampire at a time...

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Saturday Morning!

Once again its a bright Saturday morning-- enjoy it, folks.  Have some coffee on me.  If only I had coffee.  I'm staring longingly at the coffeepot and wishing that I had some filters.  Actually, I'm staring at the coffeepot and wishing I had a Starbucks in the backyard.  Anyway, its been a week since the release of Hellsong and I keep waiting to feel as if I'm really accomplished.  I really kind of don't.  I keep feeling like there's more that I should be doing.  More attempting to get the word out.  More walking up to random people on the street and saying "Hey-- wanna read an eBook?"  But it must be doing some good.  I've been told that I am, in fact, selling some copies.

That being said, its back to the grindstone with me.  I was hit with a blast of inspiration on Thursday and began writing Beauty and the Beast again.  Which is good, because I'm on the downhill side of that one.  30K and counting.  You all know how I love to count words.  As of right now the working title choices are:  Bound by Beauty (very S&M I feel) or Beauty Fades.  It's kind of frustrating for me not to have a title.  I've always been one of those people who needs to have a title to keep going.  Hellsong got its name fairly early on.  The voodoo project even has a title :  Love You to Death (after the Type O Negative song that inspired it).  I often find titles in songs, but for some reason, nothing seems to be fitting for the Beauty and the Beast project.  If you have any suggestions, I'll be glad to entertain them.  Remember-- I'm lexxx.christian@gmail.com   Anyway, have a great day, peeps.  Enjoy the crispy air of autumn!

0 comments: