BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Finding the cure for glitter rash one vampire at a time...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BACK IN THE SADDLE!

OK.. I'm almost afraid to say it... but I think I've gotten through the writers' block on Beauty and the Beast. Which is bad news for the voodoo novel, but I'm glad I can go back to things after being away for a while. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

So.... anyone read that awesome Hellsong book yet?  :-)  I hear its a scream.  I joke, but I am so nervous that no one will be interested in reading it.  Others assure me that the very idea is ridiculous, but I just have this gnawing feeling that my baby is going to be ignored or passed over or not do anything at all.  *Shrug* I'm told that this is a normal feeling for authors and that it never really passes, but it does get some better.

On promotional news-- the big SL party is on Monday night and I am so not ready.  I have three more readings at least to record and send to the long-suffering DJ Wham.  But of course, I have friends in this week and Tally's storytelling festival (see further down the page), so I may be up at four in the morning recording in audacity.  When I get all the wavs done, I'll put them up here so anyone who wants can listen.

As for the storytelling festival--- Tally, the husband, has put together this fantastic Ghost Walk and Talk Festival at the Chester County Library this weekend.  It starts tomorrow and runs through Saturday afternoon.  There will be storytellers, ghost hunters, a ghost hunt, an amateur storyteller contest and more.  If you're in the Upstate South Carolina area, you should come out.  Send me a message on Facebook and I can tell you more if you're interested.  I'll also be there, so you can come yell at me about all the things I did wrong in Hellsong if you like.

And this concludes tonight's ramblings...

0 comments: