BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Finding the cure for glitter rash one vampire at a time...

Friday, September 10, 2010

EDITING HELL!!!!

OMG... i am totally in Hell. And sadly there's no handsome angel around to save me from this particular circle.  Those of you reading this that are writers can appreciate the doom known only as "editing hell."  I have been deep in it for the last two weeks and at this point I can truthfully say--- who cares anymore??!!!  I have spent every day at lunch across from my 7 year olds trying to reword and avoid head-hopping.  I'm probably the only writer on Earth that can edit a hot scene while opening someone else's ketchup.  And I've kind of decided not to tell the whole world-- well-- the work world anyway-- about my creative endeavors. I'm not sure why.  I just feel like that guidance counselor from 10 Things I Hate About You.

Anyway, as for other news-- the book is out on October 9th.  And I'm thinking about promotional stuff.  I'm pretty sure that I'm going to do an online thingie on Second Life and I'll keep you posted when the date on that is finalized.  I was also approached by the manager at the local Starbucks about doing a signing thing there.  But I'm completely lost with all that.  I have no idea really what to do. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

OK... the devil is calling.  Back to shovel with the other denizens....

0 comments: