BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Finding the cure for glitter rash one vampire at a time...

Friday, July 16, 2010

Writers' Blog....

Not only can I not write a book this week, apparently I can't write a blog either.  I'm not sure why I've been so distracted.  I really am trying.  I did actually salvage my evening by having dinner with my family.  But as for writing-- the past couple of days have just been awful.  I can't seem to focus.  Others might say its because I'm distracted with facebook or this or SL.. but no.  Those are just symptoms of a bigger problem.  I think that a lot of it has to do with the fact that I'm finally up to some really interesting smut.  And its intimidating me!  I'm not sure why, smut has always been my forte, but for some reason its just eluding me this time.  Oh well...

So... how's your life?  Anything going on?  Entertain me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. Hmmm, I just wonder who named the weiner dogs mange, "Murphy"??

Lexxx said...

Haha!! Well.. I would, actually. Her mange is just so cute it needed a name. LOL