BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Finding the cure for glitter rash one vampire at a time...

Thursday, July 29, 2010

OK.. finally something interesting...

Finally something interesting--- my book cover!  Yes, ladies and gents.. I really am an actual writer.  Hard as that may be to believe, given some of the posts on this site, but its true.  There is definitely a writer in here.   October 9th is the release date so get ready for the dance.  I will be posting it here and on YouTube.  I'm also putting the link to Sugar and Spice here so you can go check out my book and all of the other fabulous sexy adventures contained therein.  Hehe.. I used the word "therein."

Oh... and the summary...


Can mercy be a sin?
                Lonely bookstore manager Theo Chandler lost herself in Hurricane Katrina.  Found wandering alone in a swamp with no memory of her life before the storm, she has spent the last few years building a half-life where no one touches her so no one can guess her secret.  Only Father Jerome, a voodoo priest who witnessed her birth, and the minions of Lucifer know her true identity and the monster she could become.
                As the last of the Grigori, Heaven’s guardians of humankind on Earth, the angel Saraquel should destroy beautiful Theo before the forces of Hell use her to destroy him, humanity, or even Heaven itself.  But like Jerome, he sees the humanity in her that far outshines the hidden demon.  He forms a connection to her that he has never known with anyone else through all his immortal life.  Choosing to protect her, he joins Theo and Jerome in a fight to bring down hell’s design and save her human soul.


How's that for romance novel blurby goodness??  Try doing a dramatic reading.  You'll giggle, I promise!

2 comments:

Amy R-B. said...

I love it! The blurb, the picture, everything! I'm off to pimp it in my journal for you.:)

Lexxx said...

wooohoo! yay for pimpin'! The book is really good.. i promise!! lol