BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Finding the cure for glitter rash one vampire at a time...

Friday, July 9, 2010

I know....

Bad blogger! Bad, bad blogger!  I was here yesterday and just chose not to blog.  I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  But, ladies and gentlemen-- I've found a new song for your listening pleasure.  See-- hanging out at the Industrial Club on SL is useful for something. Hit Me Hard and Hit Me Fast is a really good song to get out some tension.  Give it a listen.

So I think I'm over my page phobia.  Now its just typing phobia.  I have about 2,000 words written in my notebook, I just have to type them.  And guess what... I DON'T WANNA!!! WAAAAHHH!!!  Ok, I've had my tantrum and now I'm done.  I'll be fine and in typing form.  Maybe I'll even add something new.

OH-- I have to give a shout out to Chelsea M. at Lookville.  Got a nice email from her this morning complimenting my blog.  Thanks girl!!

0 comments: