BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Finding the cure for glitter rash one vampire at a time...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dream Your Way Out of Plotholes

OK, I haven't posted anything of substance in the last few days because, honestly-- I had nothing to report. I was having some serious problems getting the words out.  Its one of those situations where I knew exactly where I was going, but really had no idea how to get there.  The devil's in the details right?  But Thursday I  went out with my BFF and got another 1500 pounded out, but still I was struggling when I got home.  So yesterday I decided to just say "fuck it" and went to a movie.  And yes, you might as well know, I sat down all by my lonesome with a huge bag of popcorn, a drink and every soccer mom in the surrounding area and saw Eclipse.  I just turned my brain off and let the sparkly vampires and teenaged angst rain down on me.  This was good because the werewolf thing kind of got my brain going a little.  Anyhow, I just played the whole rest of the day.  Went and browsed a CD shop, had some Chik-fil-A and played cards with my sibs.  Now here's the weird part-- I was really tired and when I went to bed, I slept like a rock. But I had this strange dream about getting Milk Duds stuck in my teeth and watching a cooking show with Gordon Ramsay.  But when I woke up-- I knew EXACTLY what was going to happen next!!!  Nothing about the dream had anything to do with werewolves, sex or Beauty and the Beast, but for some reason, it opened up my brain.

That being said-- why am I blogging instead of writing?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your brain always works in mysterious ways.;)

Would you be willing to see Eclipse twice because I haven't seen it yet? :)

Lexxx said...

Amy-- of course I will!!! I can write if off on my taxes...lol