BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Finding the cure for glitter rash one vampire at a time...

Monday, July 5, 2010

As promised...

I am so proud of me! A friend of mine said that she was having trouble posting a comment on my blog. So I set out to get it fixed and I think I did!!  I'm so proud. 

Alright, its 12:17 EST... should I attempt to add another 1,000 or so words to my wordcount today?  Eh... not sure my heart is in it.  I finished a chapter earlier that I wasn't really sure about.  It had to happen, if only to establish that our hero isn't a complete asshat.  But I'm doing what I always do-- falling in love with my main character and therefore spending way too much time fantasizing about taking his clothes off.  Therefore, it creates a dissonance in what I should be doing and what I want to do.  But I have it open in case inspiration strikes.

That being said-- who are those special heroes that we fall for? Is it the dark and broody Alphas like Heathcliff or Bruce Wayne?  Or are you more likely to fall for the quiet sensitivity of our own Edward Cullen?  Me-- I'm more of an alpha girl myself.  Give 'em to me mean and bloodthirsty.  What's your flavor?

5 comments:

Lexxx said...

testing the comments....

Lexxx said...

comment testing 2... arrrgghh

draickinphoenix said...

Comment! Comment!

I think adding more words is always an excellent idea, but sadly I'm a little late to the party.

draickinphoenix said...

I take issue with Sparkling, so no Cullens for me, thanks.

Like you, I like my men dark, evil, and sexy as hell. Alpha or not, it doesn't matter to me, so long as he can hold his own and get the job done. :)

Lexxx said...

Getting the job done being the key words, draickin...

;-)