BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Finding the cure for glitter rash one vampire at a time...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Yay for Saturday!

Its finally Saturday-- my favorite day of the week. Today will bring shopping my my sibs, maybe a little writing and definitely some coffee. I definitely recommend weekly or monthly shopping days with your siblings. If you don't have sisters, go make some friends who can be LIKE sisters and have at it. They're kind of awesome! If you're a boy--- uhm.... go to Hooters with yer boyzz.


On another front, I have a friend on facebook whose boyfriend referred to something as "awesome sauce." What the hell is that? And its not the first time I've heard it. Awesome sauce. Is this the first sign that I've really become old and uncool? Well, no.... its probably just one sign among many, many others. But perhaps I'm looking at this all wrong. Maybe I should be using this as an opportunity to coin new and ridiculous phrases (i.e.-- moron face, asshat, and piss-wad). I'm seeing a trend--- all of them are derogatory. Hmmm....

As for writing, last night I managed to pound out about a thousand words in my notebook while lying in bed. At the moment, Beauty and the Beast is definitely taking somewhat of a BDSM turn. Which I think is AWESOME!!! Nay, it is awesome SAUCE. And no, there is no big hairy guy with tusks in this story. You'll just have to wait and find out what the twist is. I also managed to turn my contract in to my publisher last night. Which I'm sure made her happy, considering I'd only had it for 4 days before I turned it in. Hope she doesn't think I'm one of those people who can't meet deadlines.... I am, but she doesn't need to know that.

And BTW-- a friend of mine said the colors on my blog made her eyes bleed. I say she's just getting old.

0 comments: