BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Finding the cure for glitter rash one vampire at a time...

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sleepy Day

I am so sleepy today. And I really wish that it was because I had been up all night writing. No, I was having airport adventures. But its alright-- the person being picked up is here safe and sound, so that makes it all worth it.

I'm babysitting my niece today and I have to say-- its probably a good thing I don't have kids. I feel as if I'm not entertaining her enough, but again-- I'm so sleepy. But I did play Candy Land and Hungry Hungry Hippos. So I guess that counts for something. I would add more at this time, but really-- I have no words or wisdom nor am I particularly clever today. Maybe more after I have a nap and a shower. *yawn*

Oh yeah.... and adding to my wordcount... yeah...

0 comments: